“I cannot stress that enough. If you do not have the systems in your business to regularly check in and audit and review and look at what’s working and what’s not, then quite frankly, everything that you’re doing is just shooting in the dark.”
Welcome back to the It’s A Vibe Podcast. In today’s episode, I’m here to guide you on how to audit your client experience. We’ll go through the five core areas of the client experience you should focus on in your audit to better assess where you’re at and discover opportunities for optimizing so you can deliver the best client experience.
In this episode:
- The importance of regularly auditing all areas of your business
- Offer suite: are any of your offers competing with each other?
- Aesthetics: does it bring in your ideal clients?
- Communication: where can communication be increased?
- Systems: where are the opportunities to automate and streamline?
- Client Acquisition: am I positioned to attract new clients with ease?
Don’t forget to tune into the podcast next week to learn about 3 elements of offboarding to increase client retention and referrals.
Resources from this episode:
Learn more about The Elevation Lab, the Lounge, and all the modules at: rebeloffice.ca/lab
Get The Elevated Offers Module here and learn how to structure your products and services to deliver transformational results AND diversify to increase client retention.
Connect with Sarah
I’m on a mission to help our clients deliver transformational client experiences at every turn and become wildly in demand.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment