In this episode of The Do Good Business Podcast, Sarah’s chatting with Christina Jones, badass photographer and the founder of Colorjoy Stock. Colorjoy stock is a lifestyle and business stock photo membership for brands who want to connect with their community through the images they use. Christina and her team are all about creating * gorgeous * collections of diverse stock imagery for women building better brands.
We talked about all the things, including:
- 13:06 – Why it’s important for businesses and brands to prioritize diversity and inclusion
- 15:43 – How representation in your visual identity boosts your bottom line
- 18:05 – The selfish reason you need to show diversity in your photos
- 19:28 – Christina’s top three tips on where to start to have greater representation in your brand
- 21:35 – The benefits of building a diverse team and incorporating multiple perspectives into decision making
- 24:44 – Christina’s vision for stock photography and brands using them in the future
Go follow Christina over on Instagram at @christinajonesphoto and @colorjoystock. You can join her stock photo membership over at colorjoystock.com and get 25 FREE photos if you subscribe to their list!