Boost Your Sales by 200% With a Referral-Worthy Client Workflow
“Customer experience is the last source of sustainable differentiation and the new competitive battleground.” – Tiffani Bova, Gartner Vice President
What is “Client Workflow”?
The Three Stages of Your Client Workflow
Purchase & Delivery
- Easy for your clients to give you their money
- Easy for you to receive their money
- Quick to deliver something once they pay to mitigate buyer’s remorse. This could be through homework, instant access, or a simple confirmation email with next steps.
The Four Influencing Components of Client Workflow To Be Strategic About
- builds trust and credibility
- creates the perception of professionalism and legitimacy
- reduces confusion at all stages of the experience
- increases brand recognition and ultimately brand loyalty
- Set reminders for regular updates
- Include regular calls into your packages
- Hire support in customer service for quick response to emails
- Setup an acknowledgement email when emails are received even if you can’t respond right away
- Use a team collaboration tool for your clients like Slack or a messaging app like Voxer to simplify communication and increase accessibility
- frees up your time from creating invoices and rewriting contracts to actually focus your energy on your clients
- gives you back control of your business, being organized and having clear SOPs defined in case you ever want to scale or hire on for support
- brings confidence that every client you work with is getting the SAME experience (one that is well thought out and designed for long-term relationships).
The Perks of an Elevated Client Workflow
- 55% of customers are willing to pay more for a guaranteed good experience. (Source)
- 95% of consumers share bad experiences with other people. (Source)
- Highly-engaged customers buy 90 percent more often and spend 60 percent more per transaction. (Source)
- Increasing customer retention by just 5% can boost profits by 25-95% (OMG, WHAT?!) (Source)
- 91% of people who are non-complainers simply leave. (Source)
- Customers who are members of loyalty programs, such as frequent flier clubs, generate between 12 and 18 percent more revenue than non-members. (Source)
- 65% of companies are able to successfully upsell or cross-sell to existing customers. (Source)
- 30% of people share positive experiences on social media. (Source)
Has it sunk in yet? Investing in your own client’s workflows with your business can not only help you keep control over their perceptions of you throughout the process, but it can help you optimize your current and future customer base! Start making more money without putting in more work.
Our big pitch as a business is that by simplifying your approach, streamlining your business processes and taking the time to build a solid client experience plan, you are able to actually reduce stress and repetitive business tasks in your life while improving your customer’s lives as well – AND increasing referrals while you’re at it (i.e. getting more business – woohoo!).
If you’re interested in beginning that process and taking your business to the next level, Apply today for a Rebel Office Work Party and let’s build the workflows, assets and strategies to get your clients not only spreading the word but coming back for more themselves!