Our 6 Week Signature Overhaul Program
IS IT TIME TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER?
- Your business ran without you constantly having to be there.
- Your clients became your brand ambassadors & they kept coming back for more.
- You had more free time for travel, family and LIFE.
- You were confident that your business was going to impress, WOW, and deliver results without adding more to your workload.
DON’T LET OVERWHELM STOP YOU.
You have this grand vision for your business and KNOW that you deserve incredible success, but you’re getting too bogged down by the small tasks. What’s worse is that those small tasks are starting to make running your business not FUN! But you’re not alone – at least, you don’t have to be.
METHOD TO THE MADNESS
RE-DISCOVERING & RE-COMMITING
- You’ve lost your fire and the drive to make your business great again. So let’s get it back. Because only then, only when you’re ready to take the REAL time to focus on your business and get it ready for success, will the magic happen.
GETTING READY FOR SUCCESS
- Having proper systems in place in your business is KEY to your business’ success. Think about it: How can you offer an EPIC service and total WOW your client or customer if you aren’t organized & ready for them?
- Stop doing things last minute: be prepared. Be ready to have the success that you have been working SO HARD for. This will make delivering on your promise so. much. less. stressful. when it’s actually time.
THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE
- Your customers and clients soak in EVERYTHING when they: notice you, think about working with you, buy in and invest in you, and when they want to stay in touch with you.
- That’s why we need to look at everything too. The customer experience has 3 phases: pre-purchase, purchase & delivery, and post-purchase.
- In all 3 of those phases of your customer’s experience, the following have a MAJOR influence: Your Branding, Your Marketing, Your Customer Service & Your Processes.
WEEK 1: AN IN-DEPTH REVIEW
- You get your very own Customer Experience Audit Report.
- Which means: a Score (yes, a real number) on your customer experience based on what you’re currently doing, our recommendations for taking action AND our next steps for the rest of the program to make those recommendations a reality.
WEEK 2: PLAN OF ATTACK
- Week 2, we go over your report and make sure that everything is aligned with your overall vision.
- It is SO important to us that our recommendations and the systems that we implement throughout the rest of the program is FUNCTIONAL and PRACTICAL for you and your business.
WEEK 3: BRANDING 101
- Week 3 we jump right in and talk brand strategy. What you’re all about, what you want to say, what you want to represent.
- This week we get CLEAR on your message and who you are as a business, so that everything we do throughout the rest of the program stays aligned & on-goal.
WEEK 4: MARKETING
- Week 4 is a big one. It’s where we work through CLEARLY identifying your dream client/customer so that we can build a plan to find them, impress them, and bring them in to buy.
- We’ll determine the best channels, the best message, and the best resources for you to engage with your future customers.
WEEK 5: CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Now we dive deep into how we can not only set realistic expectations for your clients and customers, but also how you can exceed those expectations.
- We’ll focus on finding 1-2 key areas of genius for your business to focus on over-delivering. Why? Because when your customer’s expectations are exceeded, they spread the word.
WEEK 6: PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
- Saving the best for last, the whole program leads to the last week where we bring together all of the strategy & planning & organization into REAL systems for your business to function more consistently, efficiently and professionally.
- This week is all about putting in place tools to achieve EVERYTHING that we worked on to date + saving you time & increasing your reputation in the process.
Your Best Investment Is You
WHAT YOU GET FOR $3,500 CAD
6 x 90 minute 1-on-1 video calls
1 x Customer Experience Audit Report
1 x Brand Board
1 x Marketing Strategy Report
1 x Marketing Calendar Template
Program & software tutorials
BONUS: Graphic design services
BONUS: 2 weeks post-program daily support
What Others Have To Say
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. TAKE THEIRS.
Sarah from Rebel Office did a very detailed review of my customer service experience, and went above and beyond in going through every step. What I loved most is she highlighted opportunities for improvement and also suggested next steps for me to take. Everything was very specific to my business, and I really felt that she took time to understand my business, products, and think about how I can improve. Thanks to her review, I’m now confident in making changes to perfect the experience that my audience and customers receive! I would recommend working with Sarah and Rebel Office to anyone looking to improve their customer experience.
Alicia Grace Co.
Since working with Rebel Office our business has taken on a new life with a streamlined and consistent brand that gives our clients clear messaging about our services and our approach. Rebel Office has been so easy and great to work with. Their response times and turnaround times has been consistently fast and communication has flowed effectively throughout this process. We would recommend Rebel Office to anyone who wants to have a clear, concise, consistent and powerful brand and marketing strategy. Two thumbs up!
Southwest Counselling Services